My ex boyfriend asked me if" I moved on" over the phone?

It was pretty random.. What would you think?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's wanting to know if you're available. Don't get all excited. He's only wanting you as a backup plan and will be gone as soon as he finds someone else

6|0
    0|0
    • As blunt and cutthroat you are, I love how you don't sugarcoat the truth.

• Thank you. It leaves no room for misinterpretation

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I've been in a position like this before. It doesn't matter who cuts the relationship off with who, losing aa connection like that always hurts, and just as I'm sure most girls do, guys wonder how long it takes for someone who used to be their girl to recover emotionally and move on. It just makes the whole relationship feel like it meant something when you know it took some time.

1|0
    0|0
  • He has regrets, if you still love him, then ask him why and if he says he wants you back then try to identify if the changes that needed to take place happened, and if so, give him another chance.

Men often don't get it until they screwed it up and women usually try real hard until they are done.

If you are the girl that can forgive and try again then you might use that to your advantage.

1|0
    0|0
  • he wants to know if he can't still hit it

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Just because Two people Break up doesn't Mean they Can't and Don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Wears an X in his own Softie Spot, there may Come a time down the Love Line when He... Asked me if "I moved on" over the phone?
    it appears here, dear, he has Something Special still Going and Flowing in his own Heart. He may be very Curious to find out how You are doing without him Now Somehow, and do You... Still have a Feeling or Two left for him where you are Finding it Hard To... Move on.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he might still have feelings. A few guys said the he just wants to sleep with you, but I think that if it was just about sex, he wouldn't care whether you've moved on or not... so, I think he cares...

1|0
    0|0
  • He might still care.

1|0
    0|0
  • He is trying to keep his options because he wants to know if you are available. Only so he can you use as a back up plan until he finds someone else that meets expectations.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes