Why do guys in relationships love the attention other females give them so much? Is he cheating on me?

arineunha
Basically there's this brown girl, I don't know her in real life but she's not too attractive, but she's a friend's friend and she's the only girl in the group chat for this video game. I play the video game too but well the person who was doing the invitation is not close to me, so he invited his friends including my boyfriend and that girl. That girl is kind of trying to flirt with my boyfriend by sending him hearts and she keeps saying stuff like "You're always in my heart." she's said that to not just my boyfriend but a bunch of other guys in the chat.

I read this off his fb, that he gave to me himself. My boyfriend didn't even ask me if I wanted to play a game today, instead he asked her. He's playing with her only, without any of his guy friends. Better yet, she knows I'm in a relationship with him.

wtf? Why do guys who are in relationships love the attention other girls give them so much?
What should i do in this situation; am I just being insecure or is there something going on?

I really love him and he tells me that too. I feel like he's just bored with our relationship or something. He has done a lot to show me affection but he's also done to make me lose trust in him..
19
6