Boyfriend just doesn't feel like I can't really commit to me right now like you deserve. What the hell does that mean?

AmazingFedUp2016
I finally found the real reason he broke up with not his daughter not his busy schedules which were all excuses he was giving me. He said No it's nothing i did he just feels more comfortable alone I guess he doesn't know. He said it was because he doesn't trust people. Because he gets jealous because he is busy. He has cheated on me multiple times cause he was jealous and thought I was interested in other guys. He begged for me back and said he fucked up and made the worst mistake of his life. I am sure someone commented on my Facebook got jealous and tried to cheat on me then gave me the silent treatment cause he was mad. It coincides with the timing of him going silent and his ex claiming he was trying to get her to sleep with him. I have been told he is a narcissist. And we have had the same issue over and over again. He begs for me back after treating me like crap cause his jealousy got the best of him. Then when he finally convinces me he has changed and is terribly sorry he does the same crap. Every time I get the prices picked up he comes trying to win me back and turns my life upside down. I get 1 to 3 good weeks for 1 to 3 months of hell. What gives? How can I get over this man for good and move on with mr life?
0
2