I want my ex back , cause still love her. How?

Can't stop loving her she was the love of my life I did a one time mistake by having and affair and then she broke up and left and now engaged to another guy. I did everything to bring her back but she didn't give me another chance. Can't love any other girl more than her want her to forgive me and we can love each other forever.

Most Helpful Girl

• How long were you together and how long have you been broken up?

• Were together for almost 3 years and broke up 2 years ago

• Me all the time she is not interested anymore.

• Well, if she doesn't reach out to you knowing how you feel, there's a good chance that she's gone. Only thing I can recommend at this point is to let go... that doesn't mean forget, it just means don't fight anymore. In the meantime, work on yourself. In my opinion, most people are willing to give exes second chances if they notice a genuine change within them. Hit the gym, dress up more if you don't already and don't contact her. If she contacts you don't respond the first time... if she cares she'll get curious... you can try this if you want but it sounds like she's moved on tbh...

Most Helpful Guy

• Only way (don't want to get your hopes up) is to somehow be attractive to her again.

Being dramatic or telling her how much you miss her isn't going to do that.

Asking for forgiveness probably isn't going to do that and might just remind her of what made her no longer attracted to you.

Reaching out to her every single chance you get when she isn't responding so warmly probably won't do that, since you never give her a chance to miss you and might feed on her feelings to shut you out.

Being fun and awesome and cool might do it. Looking more emotionally mature than you ever before might do it.

• Looking more emotionally mature than you ever [were] before might do it.

• Keep in mind that the reason she dropped you is not because she's unaware of your feelings for her. Most likely she knows already, and a confession isn't going to help.

Here it's worth taking the hard look in the mirror and try to understand what made her lose interest in you. Try to figure that out and avoid doing it completely.

We're tempted to weave elaborate stories of what caused our ex-girlfriends to break up with us. In my case, years later, I realized I was just acting childish and emotionally immature. That's it. It didn't help that I kept doing the same kind of thing when I was reaching out to her after break-up.

What Girls Said 5

• When you love someone, you have the ability to allow them to be happy, with or without you. I've always said this and I'll always believe this. You violated your so called love and cheated on her with another person, now she has moved on and found true happiness and all you're worried about is YOURSELF. Sounds a little bit selfish, don't you think?

If you care about this girl you won't continue to try and interfere with her life.

• If you truly love her you would just let her go. You fucked up and she's happy with someone else. Always let those you love be happy and she's happy with this guy so let her be.

• I don't think people actually ever think this way. A woman doesn't pass her child off for adoption because she doesn't have the best job, e. g., thinking "I love my baby so much but I should just let her go". Instead she tends to think, "I love my baby, this is my baby and I'll fight to keep her". Love is more selfish than anything else.

• But that isn't really selfish. You both loved each you just didn't want her to have to deal with your misery but she wanted to. That isn't selfish. It would be selfish if you didn't love her and wanted nothing to do with you but she kept forcing herself on you to the point to make you stay. That would be selfish.

• Mutual selflessness keeping us in check. But you could also say mutual selfishness of some sort.

You ever experience a heartbreak though? It's not exactly the happiest moment like, "Hurray, he/she is better off with me and happier now." We end up missing that person so much.

• I am sorry but I am afraid it's too late.

• Probably not gonna happen. You blew it.

• To her , You have your chance and you fucked it up , simple as that.

What Guys Said 2

• Dude, move on.

• Can't , It all about love.

• You know where this is going right? It's heading toward a double murder suicide. That's where the path you're on now ends.

So get off that path and get onto the path of finding a new squeeze.

• Wanting your ex back is like wanting to put all that shit right back in your asshole.