Why can't I get over him?

Okay so I've known this guy for a little over 4 years. He's one of my best guys friends and I've liked him since I met him and every time I would tell him he wouldn't say anything back. and the one day I actually got him to answer me he said he thought of me as a sister but that he also use to like one of his best friends sister and I didn't know what that had to do with anything! he recently go ta girlfriend and stopped talking to me out of no where but then she cheated on him and he started talking to me again but not as much. I still really like him but I know I don't have a chance in hell. how can I get over this and move on? I've already tried to crush on someone else but he's never like this guy that I've liked for so long so I don't pursue it...

11

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he's simply just not attracted to you. You need to move on and start seeing other guys

What Girls Said 1

• WOW, that sucksss! you have just known him for soo long that it is going to be hard to try to heal your heart. maybe you should just be the girl that is there to heal is heart for the first like 5 times and then after that, just stop talking to him! he will get curious and wonder why you suddenly stopped talking to him, don't answer phone calls, texts, notes, NOTHING! and it will make him want you and know what exactly is going on, I have a feeling that someday you guys will end up going out! let me know how this goes! good luck and I am sorry :(

-heartbreak junkiee