Shall I let him go?? PLEASE help!

Me and my boyfriend have been together 2 years and 3 months. Recently, something happened and he broke up with me. I was so heartbroken. We've been talking a lot since and we have slept together since, which we both admit was wrong, but felt so right! He has put my hopes up by saying things like "give it time and we'll get back", but yesterday he told me that he doesn't ever wanna get back with me. I'm really heartbroken and feel like I can't move on. We got engaged a year into our relationship. We're both 19 years old, which is still young. I really really can't see myself moving on from him and deep down, I don't want to move on from him. He's telling me that he still loves me and cares for me, but not as much anymore. I've still got loads of hope that maybe he'll change his mind and want to get back with me. But am I just living in a dream world?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• "Time wounds all heels".

I see this relationship going downhill. Irretrievably.

It's not your fault, either.

He's telling you that he still loves you. From that you can believe that he's telling you that he still loves you. Telling...

Please be patient...

What Guys Said 3

• i don't know . I wouldn't waste time waiting for him. May be he is trying another relationship and want you to be the backup. I would say that you try to engage yourself in activities and live your life to the fullest. At first it will feel wrong, but afterwards you will be able to enjoy yourself. I am not saying that you should go out and bang any body you meet. I ma saying that you should do things that makes you happy with your friends. Go to the gym and dance etc..

• im in the same situation as you just the other way around. Lissen you need to get him to sit down and have a real heart to heart with him, talk about why he is doing this and how you feel, then talk about how he feels. If it doesn't work out, give it time and see what happens don't text call or talk to him for a while, go for some hobbies hang out with friends and maybe just maybe he will come back to you. Try it and see what happens good luck

• He may have found someone else, and migh try to hook up with you every now and then, its great you can play girls who have emotinal bonds for ages, like having your cake and eating it to...

What Girls Said 3

• I'm sorry. :( I know how painful it is. But he flat out told you he doesn't ever wanna get back with you. If a man wants to be with a woman he will move heaven and earth to make it happen. The best thing I can tell you is to cut off all contact with him. Take it one day at a time if need be. Each time you talk to him, see him, or sleep with him you are only hurting yourself more and trying to have hope in something that is no longer there. Let this man go. Spend time with your girlfriends, get involved in new hobbies, keep yourself busy. You have no obligation to this man if he just broke up with you and broke your heart. And if it is meant to be, he needs to be able to feel that for himself, feel the distance and feel what it is like to no longer have you in his life.

• Well here's the thing if he honestly wanted to get back with you he would have already done so trust me.. there are a illion and one guys out there that would kill to be with a girl like you and never just drag you along until they finally figured out what they wated so what if 3 months down the road he decided that he wanted to get back with you and you were still there waiting for him then what another year down the road when he chooses he doesn't wanna be with you he's gonna know he can have you back whenever he wants cause you waited around the first time..trust me girl whn he see's that you slowly move away he's gonna want you back and at that time you need to make decision and don't ever drop to his level make him want you back and work hard for it cause isn't that what attracks you to him so much right now cause he's trying to play hard to get but at the same time he's telling you its gonna workk so you don't go anywhere and he still gets to do whatever he wants...

good luck with everything stay strong

• ive had the same problem with my ex and he asked me bk I didn't know if I cud trust him after every he had done but now I better of without him, and so sud you be, if he really loved you he wudnt of broke up with you

u can do better than him believe me xoxoxox