Going to see an ex-hookup and his new girlfriend @ a party, how do I behave around them?

Anonymous
I have an upcoming party I am attending next week. I know a young man I hooked up with (multiple times) a couple months ago will be there. Thing is, he will have his new girlfriend (who he was hooking up with at the same time we were hooking up and just decided to date her instead). I haven't seen him since the last time we hooked up except in passing from afar via. driving or something like that. I'm not sure how to act around him. The other day he blocked me on Pinterest. How bad do you have to hate someone to block them on Pinterest? So, I know he doesn't know I'm going to this party so it'll be a surprise... by the way, it's a pretty small party of about 60 people at the most. I've read online on how to act around old hookups and they say to be the bigger one and walk up and just say a quick "hello" to be polite and not ignore them... everything within me wants to ignore him completely, but I know it'll be obvious and perhaps rude. Help!
1
2