My boyfriend for 3yrs broke up with me cuz his family doesn't like me. We really love each other, We are both in pain. help me please?

Anonymous
Hi, my boyfriend for almost 3 years broke up with me last week because his dad found out about us. His family doesn't like me because I just came from middle class and he came from a wealthy clan. We tried our best to hide it. I've waited for 2yrs (LDR) and now that he's back they've found out about us. And he was forced to let me go or else they will send him back to the US and won't pay for his college anymore. He's 26 and I'm 27. We really love each other and we don't know what to do anymore.. it's really hard for us because we've planned for our future already yet he can't fight for his love for me. He told our mutual friends that he still wants me to be his friend and still hopes that we can be together as soon as he graduates. But having no commitment is really hard, I hate this overthinking.. waiting for another 2 years and this time we're not a couple really hurts. He might fall inlove with someone else. :( next month will be our last meet up and I don't know if we're gonna put things to end or try to make it work (but we ran out of ideas). One more time that he'll get caught he'll be sent back to the states. Please help.. I really love him and we've been such a good bestfriends /couple. I mean mental connection is rare. We can even tell each other's thought or what we are thinking. It's so sad knowing that even if the couple really love each other but can't be together because of family disapproval.
1
1