My ex had asked me out and want to talk about us. He wants to be friends?

My ex, whom i´ve deleted on facebook and broke up with me, added me on facebook and leave a message, saying that he didn´t want to stop talking with me. Now he´s always talking on messenger, and yesterday he said that "now we are talking, we could meet and talk about us". He broke up with me last month, and now wants to meet?
Which is your opinion on this one, guys?
Guys opinion are appreciated. Thank you!

22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they Can't and Don't make up, @cinnamongirl, and tha tit is Good-bye forever, my love. And with an "Ex" who still Marks an X in his own Softie Spot here, dear, there might come a Time down the Love Line... And now wants to meet.
    Go Slow with the Flow of Joe. Don't be so quick to Wear your Heart on your Sleeve. He could be just wanting Friends with benefits" and Not want to go Back to The... Way We Were with Him and Her.
    The Ball and All is in your own Ball court. Now that you Know what it Could be Joe wants, Dribble and Nibble easy.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you for the kind answer. I just want to know what to do, so i won´t be broken again. All i can do now is to have caution with him and his actions, i guess...

• You are most welcome, dear and thank you too for your Like. Yes, go slow with him, you don't know what motives in mind now and you don't want to get caught off guard. xx

• Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, hun. xxoo