Back on speaking terms with ex but now gone downhill again what do I do? :( Pep talk?

Anonymous
So me and my ex broke up a few months ago he was my first love I was heartbroken because it was over him not making time for me hardly seeing me and treating me as a priority and cancelling plans constantly.

Stupidly gave in and texted him after no contact got along well we're texting for a few weeks then again stupidly slept with him after seeing him on a night out, continued to text although some days I don't hear from him at all. Recently saw he liked a big bunch of his ex's Instagram pictures (selfies) which made my heart sink because he must be talking to her/ interested in her surely? He's definitely got the gift of the gab texting me lots of nice things about myself to keep me interested but no actions. So frustrating I wish I could stop being so adoring of him in my mind when he's messed me around.

Feeling pretty low and stupid because he obviously doesn't want me back, question is do I just not reply to him or do I give some sort of explanation? Help please :(
Back on speaking terms with ex but now gone downhill again what do I do? :( Pep talk?
Add Opinion