Did she try to make me jealous?

Anonymous
She broke up with me and I went no contact. I disappeared and didn't look back.

She he saw me with another girl months later but I didn't try to get her jealous. Said hi to her and left the place.

a week later I see her at a bar and she is with a group of friends. I know she saw me , so she starts hugging the guy and being so flirty with him. I mean it was sooooooooo obvious. She looks backed once to see if I was looking. I didn't react like a needy guy, said hi to her and left the place with friends.

Next week, I told her it wasn't cool and didn't want us to end up getting each other jealous. She calls me saying on the phone that the guy was only a friend and didn't know what I was talking about.

now I'm bumping into her often. I don't know if she knows I hang out at this spot but she keeps walking circles around me like 2 inches away from me. I asked her on a date and she said no and gave me a hug and left.

Whats her deal. She broke up with me.
Did she try to make me jealous?
1
1