Have you ever... Left and the dark by high school crush?

Sunshine07
So there's this guy who I've had a crush on since high school. We had a class together and talked on different occasions. However he was a senior and I was a freshmen. So he graduated and went on with his life whatever that meant. He also came back to the school when I was a junior or sophomore. I can't really remember but anyway. 2 years after I graduate I see him again in a club. He comes up to me exchanges numbers and it goes on from there. Im so excited thinking we were gonna work out. Like I literally feel like I'm back in high school. His job is out of state so he comes back in state once a month and stays for about a week. Trying to make a long story short. So I don't know this went on like for about 6 months. Then I met this guy who I'm completely in love with. Even if I had the chance to get back with this guy I wouldn't he has a girlfriend now I think and everything. And I don't know if it's because I never got closure from this other guy. Like he never even gave me a phone call or text to end things he just completely stop talking to me. And yes I'm hurt over it. However I feel a whole because I didn't have a proper good bye and it's definitely taking a toll on my current relationship. I can't even begin to look at this guys snapchat. I almost feel like I hate him just for not being able to tell me to my face. I really don't know what to do I think to myself like what did I ever do was I not pretty enough. Was I not exciting enough. However I have confidence but I just wanna know like where did I go wrong. Just for somewhat of a closure
Updates:
+1 y
"*Left in the dark"
Have you ever... Left and the dark by high school crush?
Add Opinion