Girlfriend made out with another dude in front of me?

My girlfriend and I got into an argument and we were at a party at the time. Things fired up and she decided to walk off and start kissing and touching the guy who was drunk on the couch. I got so furious that I grabbed the guy and split my girlfriend and him away from each other, but she just jumped back on him and they just started "you know" infront of me. I legit started tearing up since I love my girlfriend a lot, but I didn't know what to do since I was having mixed emotions. I stormed outta and AFTER 30 minutes of banging the guy, she came to apologize. I pushed her away and said that if she needs a ride, then just to go ask the guy who she was banging for a half hour now. I literally lost all emotional love for her and feel nothing towards her now. She hurt me bad. I'm thinking to break up with her, or am I being too cold hearted? Your thoughts?

• break up with her
  • you're being cold hearted, give her a chance
  • other, will be left in the comments
    Vote C
By banging, I literally meant fucking/having sex

1717

Most Helpful Girl

• Get rid of her it's the best thing. She's not mature enough as if I'd of had an argument is of talked it out and resolved the problem. You need to think of this though if you stay together and she goes out with her friends will you trust her 100%? There's always somebody better out there for everybody x

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Ditch the bitch. Dude I have heard some slut stories in my day but hot damn this one is the fire cracker award winner. It's one thing that she openly hurt you without as much as a moment to consider her actions , but she humiliated you in front of all the other party goers. You have to loose her in order to regain your own respect and self respect

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That girl is so sick man! Reading this question broke my heart and made me angry. He didn't deserve that. I feel so bad, this chick is terrible.

• @Relentless_Hippie There's a fetish for everything, folks. I've seen so much f*cked up porn that I've learned no to be surprised by this stuff. Case and point, www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2033822-what-is-the-technical-term-for-someone-who-watches-snuff-porn

• Thanks for MHO dude.