What are the chances of my ex boyfriend wanting to try again?

My Boyfriend and I are both 17. We study in the same school and we're deskmates. We both get good grades so we're like eachother's tutor. We were dating for 4 months before he broke up with me last night. He still loves me but said we're not ready, at least not now. I respected his decision even though I cried a lot and begged him to stay. Today before class, we had a talk and he cried. The good thing is we're so close that we still tease eachother, laugh together and talk as much as when we were together, even on text. Other than me, he doesn't talk or hang out with anyone else. He said he'll always love me and I told him I'll wait for him. Even if it'll take months. What are the chances of him wanting to try again?

12