Would you retaliate cheat?

If your serious boyfriend or girlfriend cheated on you, and you got back together with them, would you ever cheat down the line just to make them as upset as you were? What about cheating just to cheat...Would it make you care less if an opportunity ever arose?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact of cheating disgusts me.

When someone cheats, it's because there was opportunity in the situation and a doubt in the relationship. Those two factors combined, can shatter the heart of the other person. Cheating in itself is very selfish. If you can't confide in the person you are with emotionally / physically / etc- TO A POINT that you need to find it in other people, it's time to break off the relationship.

Cheating, in any shape or form, is unnecessary. You can pick up the phone and make a 5 second phone call to say "We're through" and then presume with what you were doing. Even better yet, you could have spoken up LONG before that situation and said "Josh/Jane, I found soemone else that has caught my interest. I'm moving on. Thank you for being part of my life"

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 4

• I don't see why I would want to make things worse as they already are.

• No I wouldn't I'm not petty. I probably also wouldn't get back together with them.

• Yeah have to worry about possible payback if they are like that...more likely to cheat once the trust is violated...

• nope...stupid is what stupid does

What Girls Said 2

• No. I would never cheat on anyone no matter what they did. If they cheated on me I probably wouldn't be with them again anyway.

• No I wouldn't because I would be lowering myself to their standard and allowing someone to use my body. Revenge doesn't get your anywhere...in the end you'll just feel even worse