Have you ever dated anyone who has become famous? How to even begin getting over them?

Anonymous
I was with this guy who hurt me in a really cruel way. He was my friend for a long time and after we started sleeping together he started to ignore me and saw me less and less frequently. I really fell for him. I always knew he would be successful, he's always been passionate about what he did. I truly loved him, as a friend as a lover as a person. He turned out to be a horrible individual. I'm 20% happy for him 80% wishing he wasn't doing so well. It hurts so bad I don't know if I'll ever get over it. It sucks that someone can use another person in such a messed up way and then go on to be so successful in life. I don't know if I'm heartbroken or just plain mad at this point.
4
10