Why would she post this and make it public? what exactly is she thinking and going through?

Anonymous
so my ex and i broke up almost a week ago... in a nut shell she saw problems that i ignored and she felt the relationship wasn't moving forward anymore... so she said she wanted time alone to grow and the only way to do that is by blocking me out of her life, since as long as I'm anywhere near her she'll want to be with me, so I deleted her on social media to create some distance... since the break we haven't contacted each other...
here's the kicker... she isn't normally active on Facebook but she changed her profile pic form the one that was us to herself... saw it coming, then made her cover photo a pic of her fishing, (seemed really peaceful even though it was an old pic), with a caption that read "cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life" ( i know those are song lyrics but i feel they have some value to the situation). just recently she posted another picture of a quote by Michael Xavier that read "I have found that some of the kindest words I have ever said are the words I have not spoken, silence seems to have it's own vocabulary", again with a caption that read "talk is cheap"... I'm not sure if she's posting anything else since we're not friends but she chose to make that post public.
2
2