How do I tell if he likes me back?

I like this guy. A lot. And I have for a long time. But I don't know if he gets that I do like him. How do I tell if he likes me back.? And how do I get him to know that I like him without it being completely obvious.?

11

What Guys Said 1

• "And how do I get him to know that I like him without it being completely obvious.?"

wtf.

women.

how about you just ask him/talk to him about it and let him know straight up and see what's up.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, if you want him to like you back maybe ask him straight up and tell him straight up...dont be embarrassed and even if you are obvious who cares?! At least you said what was on your mind and if he likes you awesome if he doesn't go to another guy or just like him when he doesn't like you backc...cuz tha's always fine...live life in the moment don't be shy by saying the obvious...cuz...sometimes...it really gets awesome relationships started! :) (that's how people get married) :) HOpe I helped and good luck to you!