What would you do if your relationship is not progressing?

The relationship hasn't been progressing. We've been dating for a few months but I don't know if I'm the girlfriend. Sometimes I feel empty/lonely after talking to him, as if I were expecting something. I don't know why.

I think I gave enough signals that I'm interested. He seems interested. Either that or I'm in trouble of just being the a good friend who is a girl, which is nice except I was hoping for things to get romantic. We've touched, we've flirted, but that's about it. No hugging. No holding hands. No kissing.

He likes talking to me a lot but I don't know what I am to him. A convenience?

Any advice?

02

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like a shy guy. I would hug him the next time you see him, and try holding his hand if you are walking somewhere. Even if he was really dense, he should get the idea. I don't think it is too forward for a women to make those moves after a few months.

See how he reacts.

• Your in the awkward zone, if physical attraction or mental attraction doenst increase you could end up in the friendzone...

What Girls Said 0