What to do when girlfriend is on brink of breaking up with me?

Anonymous
So today my girlfriend of 2 years was just acting a little off (I have just gone back to my home town to visit family for a couple of weeks) so I asked what was up, she was beating around the bush but because we won't see each other for 2 weeks it'd be unfair for me to be worrying etc. during that time period. So she said through no fault of my own, she doesn't feel as strongly about me as I do of her. A sucky situation as you can see BUT when asked she said we weren't breaking up now - i. e I assume she means she wants to do it in person because she felt terrible saying it over text.

After hearing this, I haven't replied to her last message about how she feels terrible about it all.

Am I correct in thinking she'll just wait until she sees me next to break up? Should I just not contact her for the next 2 weeks? What should I do.

What I thought was odd however was she took me to met her extended family about a week ago... why do that when you didn't feel strong?
0
1