What to make of this situation with boyfriend?

We had a huge fight a year ago that ended in us being upset and not communicating. We were together for over 4 years. He would text me out of the blue and I would respond but no phone calls. We never resolved our issue or officially broke up but he kept in touch with me via text monthly. Then one day he came over to pick up his computer and wants to have a relationship again. He also told me that he slept with someone while we were apart. I feel incredibly confused and hurt. I was faithful to him while we were apart.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Just make up

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like the relationship isn't the norm. You might need to put him sleeping with a girl behind u and maybe see it that he has more experience now.
    It sounds like you was on a break like Ross and Rachel, either put it behind u or risk losing him completely. Your choice.