My ex boyfriend for 3yrs is pursuing someone new, 2 weeks after our break up.. How can he moved on so fast?

--kate
Me and my boyfriend for 3 years broke up 2 weeks ago, he gave up on me because his family doesn't like me. And he can't fight for his love because his dad is threatening his future, he forced him to break up with me cuz if not, they won't pay for his tuition fee anymore and he'll be sent back to the US. And he said that we can't be together anymore that he can't see it happening anymore even if he graduates because the relationship will be one sided. He's 26 and I'm 27.. he's ignoring me.. gave me a mixed signals, he blocked and unblocked me. Posting that he's overwhelmed of what's happening.. And I found out that there's a girl who's trying to comfort him. The sister of his bestfriend, and yesterday he posted that his mind is clear now and that he had a great day because the girl gave him a big surprise that made him smile.. he tagged the girl and it seems like he is happy.. how can he moved on so quick? it was 3 years.. my God.. I even accepted him even if he's emotionally abusive, controlling and depriving me on everything. I really don't know what to do. But I'm not talking to him..
2
3