Have you ever cheated?

i just found out that my ex girlfriend cheated on me when we were together and that means all of my gf's have cheated on me so I wanna know out of curiosity how many of you girls out there have ever somewhat cheated,cheated or even thought about cheating on your boyfriend and why? I know I am probably not gonna get any honest answers but I was just curious have you

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never cheated and never will.

If you ever feel like cheating that's the point where you should ask yourself why you're into the relationship anyway. If you're relationship which is good and things are going just fine, why should you look for something else?

Now, I know there are people who would say: Yeah but we wanted to try something new blah blah. I think that's complete nonsense. Why try something new, if that what you have now is great? On top of that, you can always spice up your relationship if you feel like it's needed.

So if you do feel like cheating, it's time to have a chat with your partner. And if things just don't work out, break up with him or her. It probably will be painful, but cheating is the most rude thing you can do.

And I'm sorry to hear that all your girlfriends have cheated on you. Good luck. x

xBlossomx

What Girls Said 3

• Nope.. not at all.. because when I'm committed toi a relationship, tht means I'm faithful and truly devoted to making things wirk out for the both of us.. and cheating isn't a way to go.. tht just brings tension in between the both of you and that's not good.. so I truly avoid that.. And I love my boyfriend too much to break his heart on thinking about doing something so selfish like that..

• i have cheated once in the past but I felt so bad I came clean in a matter of days

• i thought about cheating on my boyfriend after he had sex with his ex to get back at him. I didn't though because it wasn't the type of person I am and that I loved him too much to go through with it.

What Guys Said 0