My ex?

i wanna talk to my ex,but he has another girlfriend. & we've been broken up for almost 5 months, about? but I don't wanna seem obsessive or something. what should I do ?

& if I talk to him. what should I say ?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Why do yo want to talk with him, to hook up get back together, just chat. If you need to chat withsomeone else tallk to friends. Its not healthy to stay in contact with an ex

• He's right and I was in the same boat as you, so I understand the frustration. But its just healthier to move on and let him go.... I know that's extremely difficult but its so much better in the long run! It saves that old hurt from coming back, an if he has a girlfriend then you should just leave it at that.

What Girls Said 1

• If you just want a casual conversation? Find a reason to talk to him, probably centered around some recent experience you shared. Bump into him somewhere, and have a short "nice to see you" reunion.

If you want to sit down and "talk" talk to him, though, I think you should probably figure out why you want to talk to him and what you want to talk to him about before you contact him - that's not exactly something anybody else can tell you. Having all that laid out will save him some confusion, and hopefully help you get your bearings as well.

I'm in the opposite situation right now, and my ex is trying to contact me, but I don't know what he wants. It's frustrating, because he won't tell me what's up, and it sounds like he wants a serious conversation.

In that case, there's no harm in asking if he'd mind talking, but understand if he doesn't want to. People take breakups different ways, and he just might not be ready to hear from you again.