Can I get arrested or in trouble?

Can I get arrested or in trouble?

my ex boyfriend messaged me randomly while he was In a relationship, he said he still had feelings for me but he loves that girl still. He cheated on her with me I know it's wrong but it happened and he messaged me and told me he's done don't contact me or he will file for harrassment , and i did can I get in trouble?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe, he can get something like restraining order against you. But really I doubt that will ever happen. He could easily just block you on his phone if he wanted to it's easy to set up a "blacklist" of contacts of numbers that you don't want to ever receive calls from, wonder why he didn't bother to do that first. I think he had been using you from the very beginning whether you had been aware of it or not.

Just forget that asshole, move on, take what you learned and choose wisely and carefully the next time around you decide to be in a committed relationship with someone new.

Most Helpful Girl

• If those texts in the green are all you, you sound really desperate and thirsty. When a guy is sick of you. and i mean done completely he will tell you that. looks like he wants to scare you off to get you to leave him alone. he probably thinks you are so into him that you won't stop contacting him unless you are literally scared off. you might get spoken to by the police if you contact him again and he's serious about turning you in. you could get a harassment charge and its not cute and it'll be embarrasing

What Guys Said 5

• Wait I'm confused, he cheated on his girlfriend with you and now wants to stop talking to you? But you still want him? Well, for one you are both cunts for betraying that other female lol On the other hand, being arrested for what exactly? I don't know thw American laws but uhhh arrested for what? Sexual Harassment? Physical? What are you doing wrong besides the fact that you were with him while he had a girlfriend. Just ignore him he'll probably be back anyway...

• 2016 for you...

• Yes, he can file for harassment if you continue to contact him when he says to stop.

• He would have to actually go to the police to do that and then you would be served papers to show its been done but I don't know if he will go through all that unless you are stalking him and being a nuisance

• Yes, the cops might come and have a word. Be careful

What Girls Said 2

• Well, it would be pretty hard for him to get you charged with harassment for creating a Facebook account to stalk him. You'd probably have to be physically harassing him and his loved ones, or showing up at his house to get anywhere near anything serious. I'd say you're more than fine. :)

• Slightly confused.
    He mentioned that you created a fake profile on social media. I believe that can be filed since you're using someone else's information.
    However, he can't just file you for this text conversation. If he did cheat on you, he was willing to do it as well. Kinda weird that he would force the blame only on you.