Broke up with my ex 6 months ago?

and I don't want her back but I just want someone to love. I have tried and failed several times to start dating. All of them expressed interest at first but when I finally ask them out they reject me. I have been sad and alone and I kinda feel like a little bitch for it. On top of that my ex makes fun of me for still being alone. Am I just not finding the right girls or is it something I did/said?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• first of all you are under 18 so you shouldnt be wanting to commit to anyone. you should be out here having fun and casual dating. who cares what your ex thinks forget her you don't want to be with her anyways so why should her opinion matter? it shouldnt. if you just want someone to love buy a dog or something,

What Girls Said 1

• i think you'll find someone.

Just give it time.

And your ex is a bitch for making fun of you,

definatly don't go back to her.

What Guys Said 1

• Block her from everything and ignore her if she tries to talk to you. You'll find someone. Just be confident in yourself. That's all the advice I can give. The rest is up to you.