My ex is married and we broke-up 7 years ago... why is he contacting me?

Anonymous
My ex and I broke-up 7 years ago, in which 2 of those years he stalked me. He was even stalking me when his (now current wife) girlfriend was living with him. It ended badly and he was very persistent in trying to get me back, even though he was the one who broke-up with me in the first place. I didn't want him back because I realized afterwards, we just weren't right for each other (and he was a jerk).

Anyways, a couple of days ago, I received a text from him just wanting to say hi, mind you, I changed my phone number years ago because of his harassment and have been unlisted. I didn't reply, but I am 100% positive it is him. I creep on his wife on fb every now and then, and they appear very happy. In fact, she seems like a real sweetheart... so why in the world is he contacting me after all this time? What is his deal? It REALLY ticks me off!!!
3
1