At this point are we done, I need guy advice?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I had an argument the other day. The argument was about lack of attention. I got upset that I feel like he barely gives me attention anymore And he said that he was with family on the fourth off July.., etc so we had an argument and I broke up with him and we've been arguing basically the whole week.

So yesterday we were talking and I told him that we should end for good and he acted like he didn't care at all and he said that he was extremely sad and that he didn't know what to say and that he didn't want to be friends. he said " I'll always want you and that he loved me" so after talking to him all day I realized That we should've made up and when I tried to make up with him he said "I miss you but I don't know if we should get back together"

I mean I don't know what he wants he said all of this but doesn't know if we should give it another go☺ I tried to pour my heart out to him for once
0
3