Do I dump my boyfriend for doing drugs?

I have dated my boyfriend for a while now - before dating him I didn't know he had taken drugs he has done MDMA and spokes a bit of pot. I don't know what I should be doing - the Mdma isn't a constant thing it's occasionally and it isn't around me.. The pot on the other hand is spokes regularly- a few times a week I would assume - I love this guy and I honestly don't know what to do - I know what my mum would say and I do know what I should be doing but I'm scared

514

Most Helpful Guy

• Help him get over Marijuana. That's a fun and spiritually deep substance if used properly, but with daily use he will end up being a lazy and apathetic person, who cares only about smoking.
    About MDMA, you should try that with him. I guarantee you will have a great experience full of honest conversations about each other and yourself, and have the best sex of your life. MDMA is the best relationship counselor there is. You will get over all your problems and will be able to open up, tell and be told, and understand each other's problems and opinions. Happy experience :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd end a relationship with a guy doing drugs. It's a deal breaker for me.

In time their behaviour and attitude changes , because drugs affects the chemistry in your brain. It damages the brain cells.

In the end , it just causes too much drama and complicates the relationship. Eventually the drugs will mean more to him than his relationship with you. He'll jeopradise the relationship for the sake of his drugs. In the long-term it'll drag you down... emotionally The side affects of taking drugs is so immense. It leads onto harder drugs too.

I'd never be in a relationship where I was second place in his life... to anyone or anything