What do you get when your sister has a loser boyfriend and low self esteem?

HelpMeHelpHer
Introducing my sister, a 17 year old who is dating a supposed 20 year old guy (who honestly acts like a child). She is an above average student, who is well on her way to getting into a top notch college while her boyfriend is well, taking a "gap year." She is beautiful in every way but never seems to acknowledge it to herself. She judges herself too harshly, which is partly why I believe that this situation is still going on. Her boyfriend has been staying with us for the past two weeks and still has one more week. He somehow managed to get a month off from his stocking job at a local market in another state and seems to be content with forever being a stock boy. He barely communicates with anyone in my family and seems to have my sister in a trance that she has to pay him back for his flight expenses with the money my father gives her. I don't know what to do anymore nor do my parents. She gets fired up every time my mother tries to talk to her and now my parents as well as I are afraid of losing her. She says she's happy, but as bad as this seems, I feel that deep down inside she doesn't know what to do. I want her to be truly happy and I know she can find a better guy. Please, please help me.
1
2