I just need help, please help anyone?

My boyfriend and I just took 'a break', but I'm concerned. We took a break because he has a lot on his plate, and is going through a lot in his life (at home), but the one that concerns me the most is that he mentioned something about suicide. Plus I'm spending the summer with my great grandmother somewhere else. He said that he regrets what him and I are going through, and he said that he wants to "make his life
suitable then go back to what he walked away from and give it another chance". But im just worried about him, and I want to talk to him about what he as going through and let him know that I care still (suicide) But people just keep saying, leave it alone, and y'all probably not gonna get back together, what are your thoughts on this and what I should do?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I wouldn't think about 'getting back together'. I don't say that it's not possible, but I want to say that you should focus on the Suicide thing. Let him know that you care and that you're worried, that he's welcome to tell about his struggles. Let him know, break or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe tell his parents so when your away you know someone Is aware x

What Guys Said 3

• send him a message letting him know if he ever wants to talk not to hesitate to call u. leave it at that

• Tell him you care about him and that if he wants to talk about anything you're here for him. If he's going through something sometimes you have to go through it yourself but just let him know you're there im sure it will help and mean a lot

• yeah, just leave it alone

What Girls Said 1

• If you think he will harm himself or others, you should really tell a mental health professional.