Will he ever regret dumping a good woman even if the new one is the one that his he can be proud of because she's prettier, sexier and rich?

--kate
This is an update on my previous posts. I've been with my boyfriend for 3yrs and he broke up with me 3weeks ago. He said that his family doesn't like me because they are rich and I came from middle class. He said he loves me but his dad is already threatening his future and said that if he won't leave me they will not pay for his tuition fee anymore. He's 26, I'm 27. they are worried about their reputation. I've been with him through thick and thin, even if he does have issues with his behavior. I have accepted his flaws even if he's already controlling and emotionally abusive. I know I'm stupid for letting this guy treating me so bad but I loved him with all my heart. He said that even if he graduates his family won't still accept me and he can't date me anymore because the relationship will be one sided. he said that as much as he wants to feel that feeling (love) he can't because it's too painful. He's ignoring me right now and I am also in NC. my friend told me that he's already pursuing someone new 3 weeks after the break up. The first 2 weeks he was still curious about me asking our mutual friends if I'll be going to an event that he will also attend. But there's already a girl who's trying her best to make him forget me. I have given him too many chances already just to make it work but he didn't have the courage to fight for his love. I know I'm still disappointed of what happened, and I'm still trying to numb the pain trying to think that I deserve better. But will he ever regret dumping me? we have planned for our future already and he would just dump me like that. And treat me like as if I didn't exist in his life. I blocked him before but I unblocked him because I'm not used to shutting off a person in that way. And I don't know if he's mad because I'm not chasing him anymore. He even posted on fb that he's happy and loved. That someone has turned his frown upside down. I'm really disappointed and I hate this feeling. I'm not used to getting mad at people.
1
2