- Does he/she become less emotional?
- Does he/she become less attracted to his/her next partner?
- Does he/she stop believing anyone else?
- How much time and support does a good guy/girl require to move on after this?
- How much time and support does a guy/girl get to help them move on after this?
- How different is it for guys and girls in such a scenario?
Most Helpful Girl
Betrayal is one of the most painful experiences to face. Trusting again becomes such a difficult challenge for them, because they fear facing that same emotional pain again. It has a detrimental affect to their physical , mental and emotional state
Words become empty and meaningless to them , because they trusted the one person who they thought would never hurt them, but yet they were let down and heartbroken . They can start to have a distorted view of relationships and fear entering into one again. So they remain guarded
Time and patience gains people's trust. The more open and honest you are with then the more likely they will slowly lower their guard.
I think it's easier for people to trust again if the relationship ended without any betrayal involved. It's easier to earn their trust if they've never faced deceit and infidelity0THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE