Why is my ex already talking to other girls right after our breakup?

Anonymous
We broke up 4 weeks ago. Apparently, he didn't feel comfortable with a long distance relationship since I'll be moving 2 hours away. I was willing to give a LDR a shot; he was cynical about it, so we broke up.

Throughout our year long relationship, he was all over me. In fact, he was the one who originally pursued me. He told me how lucky he was to have me, and amazing I was. He was very loving. We had a lot of common interests. Then all of a sudden he wants to break up, and he acts like nothing happened. It seems like he's been interacting with this other girl on FB, and she kind of looks similar to me. I don't go around stalking him, but I can't help but see this stuff because it shows up on my newsfeed.

I mean, I was willing to cut him some slack for the reason of our breakup. I understand the negativity towards LDRs, but once I saw all of this business with him already talking to other girls, it really broke my heart. I mean, all of your time spent with me and you're not even upset?
2
0