He cheats on his girlfriend with me. Is it wrong?

my ex boyfriend, who was also my best boyfriend, longest.. blahblahblah. well we are still really close. but only because he cheats on his girlfriend with me. he will call, pick me up, we have sex, and then he leaves to his gf. I know its wrong to cheat or help cheat or all that, but ... is it wrong that I still love him to death?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, you're being an idiot by letting him sleep with you and cheat on her with you.

What Guys Said 1

• Wrong to love? Never.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes it's wrong to cheat.

Yes it's wrong because you're letting this guy use you. Do you think a man who loves a woman to death would be dating someone else and then using that same woman he's supposed to love like a jumpoff? He calls you for the sex and then goes back to his real gf, how does that make you feel? Why can't he be with you and spend more time with you instead of just hitting it and quitting it?