Does my ex still have feelings for me?

Anonymous
I have been dating this guy for 2 months now. He made me his girlfriend on the 2nd month we were dating. On that date he wanted sex, I repeatedly told him no. We had a fight. I ended up leaving because he wouldn't respect my boundaries that I set. He looked upset and dissapointed when I left. The following week he wouldn't text me or call me like he always did (every day or so). One day he wouldn't answer my phone calls so I texted him instead. I asked him why he was avoiding me. He texted me saying I was selfish and that he felt like a piece of shit on our last date. I sent him a text telling him i was sorry and that I don't want to have sex until I get birth control, I told to wait two weeks. I didn't get a reply until two days later. He gave me a call and told me our relationship wasn't working and that we should just be friends (no sex-were his words) and maybe if our relationship gets better we can date again. I agreed we should break up. After the break up he sent me a text saying he wanted to be friends. I told him I would think about it. He said to contact him whenever I wanted to, and he told me his days off. It has been a week since our breakup and he's only sent me 2 txts.
I'm really upset.
Does he have mixed feelings about me?
Was he only using me for sex?
Why does he want to be FRIENDS?
Does my ex still have feelings for me?
Add Opinion