Wife may be cheating on me?

i am very worried my wife may be cheating on me and I really need some help hacking her online accounts I don't know anything about computers I barely knew how to get on the internet and find this but I have a real big suspicion that she is cheating on me and I really need to know for sure she has one of those spaces and those books and a yahoo and a aol mail that I know about but I need to get into them and none of her information is set to her so I can't get in and I really need the help please help me please!

21

Most Helpful Girl

• First I would contact her cell phone carrier people and ask for them to send you records of who she's been calling and how long they've been talking.. And the whole hacking thing?_ I don't really know how else you can get into them.. Maybe bring it up_ and then ask to go through her emails_ & if she says no because that's personal then there's totally something up.. Because if she wasn't doing such things_ then she'd give you access to every account she has.. Plus_ you're married... So why is everything a secret in the first place?... I hoped I helped you out some.. Good Luck :)

What Girls Said 1

• well on MySpace.com I would look her up and see who all is her friends... and then on theFacebook I would do the same thing... if she has verizonwireless you can get online and look at the phone records... if you need help doing any of this please email me ...

What Guys Said 1

• Hire a pi, catch her at it...