Can someone please give me motivational or kind words to help me move forward from this relationship?

Anonymous
my boyfriend cheated on me and I gave him a second chance everything was going great and he would treat me so well until today I decided to go through his found because he always told me to do it because he had nothing to hide so I took the offer and did it while he was sleeping and found out he was talking to multiple of girls and asking them for nudes and the girls would ask him for dick pics then he got an email notification saying he had 12 matches and I clicked on it turns out he had an online dating account...
i feel mad, horrible and, so disgusted someone please help me:( I'm so angry because i dont get why he would do that I literally did everything I could to make us have a healthy relationship can someone give me kind or motivational words please?
+1 y
By motivational word I mean words to help me move forward from this break up because there's no way I can still be with him he betrayed me twice and I won't put up with that.
3
1