Should I leave him for good? (Really upset need help)?

Han_min
My boyfriend Is from India and eventually came to the U. S. to study but he decided to study across the U. S. from me. He originally catfished me even though he made it to the U. S. saying we would meet , until I found his real photos online then he was so upset and sad and begging me not to leave him so I decided to forgive him, but I kept an eye out. Later he was really depressed about his family and his living situation so I would stay up late nights to talk to him to make sure he was alright. I would only sleep 4-3 hours a night even though I was in school because I knew he needed the support. He constantly promised that we would meet in June, but suddenly he said he couldn't because of his current job and school work... I still continues to talk to him up until now and he said he will pay for me to come visit him but my mother and I are a little iffy. I recently received my I'D and he asked to see proof that I got it because he thinks I didn't really go and get it so I could come see him but I told him that I won't receive my original until after a week. Then he refused to show me his I'D saying that he lost it and would show me when I came to visit him. Last night I had a nervous breakdown and I thought that I had turned off the phone call after he fell asleep but I started crying really loud and then I hear "Hello?" and realized the call was still on, he heard me crying... but instead of trying to help me calm down he kept telling me to stop crying because it is making him angry and I was disturbing his sleep and making him stressed.
I realized that I had always been there for him but when I was really emotionally sad he basically said "should I sit there and cry also? Is it going to change anything?" Please help me explain his thinking and help me decide If I am not just being selfish?
3
2