How long do you wait until you accept the fact that you've been ghosted on, or your boyfriend is MIA, or your getting the silent breakup?

Megabeauty
Over the last 2 weeks my boyfriend and I have had a few bumps in the road. He stopped calling and texting as often since our argument. Although he said he forgave me he's been acting different. Not as sweet and kind of distant. I saw him Monday and we had fun, no arguments or anything, we don't usually fight anyway but I did feel like there was some tension lingering. After I got home Tuesday I decided to not be clingy and wait for him to text me or get in touch but he never did. I texted him yesterday (wed) and he did not reply nor did he reach out at all. I assume he still upset or something. But when I got up today and still haven't heard from him I felt like he's trying to pull the silent breakup on me. I haven't texted him at all since yesterday when I got no reply. I feel like him ghosting on me is REALLY immature especially for his age 39!!! So, maybe I did it outta emotions or not but I decided to accept a date for this Saturday from a different guy who has been pursuing me for a while. I'm not the type of girl to chase a man and continue to reach out if I'm not getting anything back. But do you think I'm jumping the gun. Too soon to make other dates? Or am I right, time to move on? Any opinions? Keep in mind this is almost 3 days no contact he's pulling on me, and we weren't just dating, were suppose to be in a relationship. I don't consider this cheating because I feel like he's giving me the silent breakup anyway, but do you think its cheating? I'm just not gonna chase any man that clearly isn't feeling it anymore. And please don't tell me to call/text my current (ex) boyfriend because that's not gonna happen. At the very least he's being a real jerk.
2
1