How to deal with finding out someone you were dating was married the entire time?

Anonymous
Unwillingly I was seeing a married man. He claimed he was divorced when we first met. I just found out he was married earlier this week and I feel so deceived. I blocked him from calling me and contacting me after I confronted him when I got a message from his wife. Of course in a pit of rage i told her about the course of our relationship and even sent her screen shots and pictures of us. What's even worst is he actually had me in their home. He carried on for months like he was single. Nothing even makes sense really. I asked him how he was able to have spent so much time with me while married. I feel dirty and stupid and I really don't feel like I'll ever recover from this. What's also horrible is I feel that he will have little to no consequences for what he has done. His wife even told me I could continue seeing him if I pleased. I also found out was pregnant but I do not plan on having it.
1
2