Does this mean my ex boyfriend secretly wants me back or regrets letting me go?

Thisgirlasksguys
He broke up with me a few weeks ago because he has issues with himself and isn't ready for a relationship. In all honesty the next few days after the brake up I did chase him wanting closure, he replied instantly and still kept contact available.

So I stopped contacting him for two weeks, I improved myself and showed him I was moving on and being happy; untill he lashed out at me on social media infront of my friends because I was out with them (they were male friends) so I messaged him telling him I didn't appreciate it so he got angry and lashed out even more telling me to F off etc.

After ignoring his his messages he was now chasing after me, needing me to answer him and when I did, I told him he was being disrespectful. He then began to apologise numerous times and saying he really hates himself, is 'loving life at the moment' , even things like: 'common look at me, I'm a piece of sh*t' and saying how he deserves a kick in the head for how he hurt me (he never shares his feelings).

Its the fact he lashed out at me then wants my attention which i didn't give. I didn't reply to his message. He still hasn't blocked or Unfriended me on anything.
3
0