What's the point of being bitter and angry about a past relationship, if you're happy in your new one?

Anonymous
So my ex randomly up and left me for a guy in December, they're still together. I'm happy for her.

I never been the type to pay attention to an ex after they moved on, I don't even bother with them.

Its been 7 months since our breakup. I've been No Contact for those 7 months.

2 weeks before my bday I notice she had unblocked me on social media cause she was liking my stuff and I didn't bite the breadcrumbs.

so a couple days before my bday she was texting my best friend telling him to me, to text her. I said I'm not going to bother. So my bday she texted me happy birthday, she started saying how proud she was of me and glad I found someone who makes me happy. Etc all positive things...

well then 2 days later, she just snaps on me out of nowhere. With "I want you to know I cheated on you twice, Im blocking you and your friends off everything, yada yada". -____-

I never replied back. I was just questioning "how was you so nice and cheerful and positive 2 days ago, now you're bitter and upset about something".

i honestly don't know if she cheated but it's been 7 months why bring it up now when we've both moved on?

i wasn't even going to argue because if you're in a relationship the same one you left me for why are you still bringing up the past shouldn't you be focused on what's you have now

What's the point of being bitter and angry about a past relationship, if you're happy in your new one
12
5