My boyfriend is moving away and I don't know what to do. Please help me!

My boyfriend is moving away in about a month or so to go to college in Italy, where he's from and where his family live and I don't know what to do. I need to know whether I should break up with him or just try long distance? :(

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Long distance relationships are tough. If this is someone you want to spend the rest of your life with you might give it a shot. If its not, it might just be easier to agree to take a break while he is a abroad so you both can explore the rest of the sea. Will he cheat? He might, he might not. How does he feel about you? If he has ever shown signs of cheating here, there's a good chance he will abroad.

Meh, plain and simply, its easier to have a nice break up before he leaves. Just talk about it.

What Guys Said 5

• I would only do a long distance relationship only if your boyfriend plans to move back to the United States, or if you wouldn't mind moving to Italy sometime in the future. If not, then what is the use of doing the long distance thing? If those options aren't on the table, then I think you should break up with him.

• Nah man, he's gonna be banging those sweet Italian babes the second he gets there.

No, how the hell should we know? We don't know how close you and your boyfriend are. We don't know your boyfriend. You know him, you should know if he would cheat on you. If he loved you why would he just move away anyway?

• Statistically speaking there is a 55% chance he will cheat on you.. other then that, there isn't much else we can tell you...

• If you even have to ask this question then he is not the guy for you, plain & simple.

• If I were you I would breakup unless the both of you plan to visit each other a lot. Talking to each other online and the phone will not be makeup the time spent together in person.

What Girls Said 1

• webcam, letters, email, phone, various visits, plan dates ahead of time, Facebook, keep in touch. it's a lot of work, think if it's worth it, then go for it.