I do not know what to do to help?

My boyfriend... well, now ex radically changed from one day to another. He is going through a terrible moment personally and professionally and he has become aggressive, scared, and completely different from the person he used to be. After I confronted him about it, he told me I was right and that he was never going to make me happy. That it was better to leave things before I'd end up hurt and affected by the fact that he is going through a horrible moment. He really is going through horror. I want to be there for him but he keeps pushing me away. Now that he broke up I feel that there's nothing I can do but anytime I hear about him I know that he's doing worse. I feel so terrible. I want to think about myself but at the same time I love him and he was such a good man before he changed. Is there anything I can do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Nope not a thing but to get on with your life

What Girls Said 1

• Literally in the same situation after five years together. Tell him you are there for him and give him space xx