My girlfriend left me for no reason and its killing me?

hi all,
we are in a relationship for approximately 6 years and we had a beautiful time together. she had been behaving strangely from past 5 months like to call me only once a week, don't text me as I came abroad for higher studies before a year. she just told me I don't want to talk to you and it's over let's break up.!! after asking many times why are you doing this to me she replied '' you got bored'' I am unable to accept or take it anymore!!! I don't know what to do?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately it looks like the relationship got boring and she just wasn't interested anymore... sorry

Most Helpful Guy