I think they are into me. Someone help me out.

hey guys I met these girls while (I am currently as of 3-31-10) on vacation and they are both gorgeous. I do have some questions though.

I met them a few days ago through one of their dads who is an awesome guy and I also got the chance to hang out with her younger brother but the thing is they don't really seem inclined to socialize with me at all even though I think they are into me.

I mean one of them always looks at me and smiles when I'm around and then they always whisper to each other but never really says anything to me and I never get the chance to talk to either of them because it seems like they are always going off to do something whenever I'm around (maybe a coincidence but who knows ). The thing is though their parents have definitely been talking about me. today one of the girls' parents (that I haven't really spoken to) knew stuff about me that I didn't tell them.

Tomorrow I'm going on a fishing trip with their dads and their younger brothers. So is there anything I can do to get either one of them? before I have to go home which is this Saturday.

sorry for this being so long but if you read this far any help is highly appreciated thanks.

hey guys thanks for the help. The last day I was there I ended up hooking up with both the girls.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL buddy you need to change your game, go for the girls and try to hang out with them, ya okk you hung out with their dad and brother but you don't wanna chill with them, you want the ladies so stop hanging around the dudes and ask the girls or one of them to go and do some type of activity or something make a mooove !

• Well ya I would have but the thing is (like I said in the question) whenever I'm there they are always doing something inside their house or they are out doing something. I don't want to chase after them and seem desperate. So when they aren't around I've been getting in with their parents and their siblings.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• niiice so tell me how did you work it out?

• It worked out pretty well as it turned out one of them hurt their toe I have taken a sports medicine class so I offered to look at it so I held her foot and gave it a little massage and then we started talking and got to know each other as this happened her friend got kinda jealous so she started talking to me to and the rest is history

• Goood shiit

• of course the brother/dad won't like you too much. it takes one to know one, they know you wanna bang their daughter/sister.

• No but the thing is the dad and brother like me a lot. I played football with them today and we talked for a long time.