If he's not over his ex, does it mean I'm not good enough for him or as good as she was?

They broke up over a year ago.
Updates:
Xx

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• its not like that. we all miss pearsons we liked. we loved. its not like he thinks that she was better at all! if it would be like that, he wouldn't be with you. stop thinking like that cuz u can say something to him that he wouldn't stand.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd never give my heart to a guy who's still picking up the pieces of his own. I'd move on from him. I couldn't be happy in a relationship with a guy who is still clinging to the past and pining for his ex. That would be such an unhealthy relationship.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• There is no comparison here young lady. If HE's comparing then time to bid him adieu :)

1|0
    0|0
  • guys feel as much pain as you do.

1|0
    0|0
  • it just mean he's nit fully over her, it takes time. got nothing to do with u

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• No that just means he's not over his ex. I really has nothing to do with you, he still harbors feelings for his ex that he hasn't come to terms with. In reality if he's not over her to that extreme he has done you a disservice by dating you to begin with, because he was never in a position to give his full body , mind, or heart to you because most of it still belonged to her.
    Just my opinion...

1|0
    0|0
  • no not necessarily. it just means that he never healed from the breakup. it was painful experience that stayed with him. i would reconsider your relationship and possibly think about pursuing other men because he is probably emotionally unavailable.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he can't move on from his ex, it's not you that's the problem. He needs to figure things out before having another relationship, don't settle for second best!

1|0
    0|0
  • It means he's not ready to move on. It has nothing to do with YOU.

1|0
    0|0
  • No! It just means he has unresolved feelings

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes