If he's not over his ex, does it mean I'm not good enough for him or as good as she was?

They broke up over a year ago.
...
Xx

64

Most Helpful Guy

• its not like that. we all miss pearsons we liked. we loved. its not like he thinks that she was better at all! if it would be like that, he wouldn't be with you. stop thinking like that cuz u can say something to him that he wouldn't stand.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd never give my heart to a guy who's still picking up the pieces of his own. I'd move on from him. I couldn't be happy in a relationship with a guy who is still clinging to the past and pining for his ex. That would be such an unhealthy relationship.