What should I do in this situation?

So, according to him we had a fling not even a relationship. He told me in the beginning he wasn't emotionally available... and it turns out I like him a lot more than he likes me, which really hurts. My question is, should I just move on, or keep pursuing him just because I like him so much? I don't know what to do...

And if I should just move on, how? I'm so lonely, and there are no other guys I like here.

It sucks even more because when we were actually together, he always said he would do anything for me.

02

What Guys Said 2

• um it's a no brainer, move on, unless you want to keep torturing yourself forever.

how should you move on? get a life of your own.

get used to being lonely, and once you do you won't feel lonely being alone. and don't do what most other people do, which is whenever they feel lonely they do stupid things like use people for company/sex or go get drunk and regret having had sex with someone who doesn't give a sh*t about them, those are the loneliest people in the world.

everyone's alone, whether you're single or have a bf/gf/ or married. have your own happy life. and anyone else who come into your life is a bonus.

• I used to do all those stupid things and I don't want to do those things anymore. It's hard when I feel like I'm getting pulled in so many different directions. I can't even be happy on my own. I'm trying to be more into God and stuff, and stop asking people for things, because people can't give you everything you need.

• And personally I don't really like dealing with people who sleep around or do drugs or used to, or even believe in god, so best of luck to you. hope you don't have to resort to lying to that someone about all of this when you finally find someone who loves you. good luck, bye.

• People don't really like hearing different opinions I guess. Thanks anyway

• Well he has told you he doesn't want a relationship, means he wants an open relatonship, see other people have sex etc, if you are ok with that great otherwise find someone else...

• I'm not okay with that, that's the thing. And there's this other guy who I liked but doesn't want it to be exclusive, and I don't think I'm okay with that either. So... like I said, I just have to do nothing until someone wants to be exclusive with me.

What Girls Said 0