I swear my ex gets to me!

My ex broke up with me a year ago, He broke my heart! I am still on good terms with him but I swear, the times I do talk to him now he

A. Annoys me

B. I honestly don’t care what he is talking about

C. Its just weird

It took me four months give or take to realize I am better off with out him. It also makes me feel uncomfortable when he ask me about my personal life. I guess I really don’t want him know about my love life. Why is this?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• cause deep deep down you still love the guy enough to talk to to him otherwise ud kinda miss them

but on the other hand when you do talk to him you remember what he did and all the cons of your relationship and it annoys you and frustrates you and you don't even feel like listening to them talk because its like your emotions just remember what he made you feel like what he made you go through and you hate him for that.

i have no idea how to get rid of these feelings I have same problem talkin to ex girlfriend

i guess just takes time like most things

What Guys Said 2

• maybe he partially regrets it and no he's just curious how you're doing.. you on the other hand seem to be doing great at moving on.. I wouldn't waste time on that tho. id say just tell him it's none of his business.. or be very brief/vague.. he's not your boyfriend anymore so he doesn't really have to know anything about you now..

• Why do you talk to him, he still sees you as a possible hook up, a lot of stupid girls can't get over their exs and sleep with them even if they are seeing other people. Good idea to break any contact and move on its not healthy for you...

What Girls Said 1

• I think he's probably trying to be annoying on purpose because he might still have feelings for you. If you have moved on, it's ok. sooner or later he will realize this. Love can hurt and can heal. That's how it is. When I first heard one of my ex's dated some girl not too long after me, it hurt me too. Just move on and be happy which you are doing. You realize things won't be happy if you stay with him anyways.